Congregation Shaarey Zedek is seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join our team as a Programming and Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will be well organized, and able to work as a member of a team.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful candidate will work directly with and for the Engagement and Education Director, and the Communications and Marketing Director.
The individual will be responsible for assisting in the creation and delivery of synagogue programming initiatives under the direction of the Engagement and Education Director.
The individual will also be expected to assist in the marketing of all synagogue programs and services under the direction of the Communications and Marketing Director.
- 1-3 years experience in an office environment
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Office Productivity Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
- Comfortable with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram)
- Some event management experience would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised on assigned tasks
- Prior experience working with children would be an asset
Apply by Friday, February 21, 2020 via email to Ian Staniloff, Executive Director, at email@example.com
For more information about Congregation Shaarey Zedek, please visit www.szwinnipeg.ca
The successful candidate will be required to provide current Child Abuse Registry and Criminal Records Checks.